Saturday, September 10, 2011

Bella Donna Toni


 I can hardly believe Toni had a baby 3 months ago. If it weren't for the fact that I took the newborn portraits myself I don't think I'd believe it. She's our first featured Bella Donna because of the dramatic transformation she's made in the last three months in order to achieve her post-baby body and health goals. I think she looks amazing!

 As part of each feature we'll include a brief interview with the Bella Donna about her experience. To find out what Toni had to say, read on...


Why did you choose Bella Donna Boudoir?

The Bossy Photographer (Melissa) has taken tons of amazing pictures of my family so I already knew I would love the 
pictures.




How did you prepare for your session?

I went shopping for some new lingerie & had my make-up done.




Who are your images for?

For me. After just recently having a baby I needed a good excuse to feel sexy. 






How was your boudoir photography the experience?

It was fantastic! After about five minutes of feeling a little nervous I felt great! I felt confident and sexy and enjoyed having my picture taken. 




How do you feel about your photos?

I love them! I can’t believe how great I look! I usually don’t like myself in pictures but these were wonderful, seriously almost cried!









Why should others?

I think anyone who wants a nice pick me up should go for it. They would also make a nice present for Christmas or a certain some ones birthday.





No comments:

Post a Comment