Thursday, January 5, 2012

Bella Donna Myndi {WNY Boudoir Photographer}

I'm WAY behind because of a busy season, but hopefully getting back on track. Since Myndi came in to my life she's done 7 Bella Donna pinup style sessions already! So now it's time for me to catch up to her...




Why did you book a boudoir photo session?

I booked a boudoir session bc i wanted to feel sexy i broke my ankle last year and gained 30 lbs and as i started to recover i lost my weight back and was thinking about getting back into modeling



Why did you choose Bella Donna Boudoir?

i chose bella donna bc after i looked at the website and found more info about it all it wasnt like a regular photo session like at a typical store 


How did you prepare for your session?

the way I prepared was i had a few outfit changes and diff jewelry




Who are your images for?

the images are for my boyfriend and am also trying to rebuild my portfolio for modeling



How was your boudoir photography the experience?

the experience was amazing melissa is so great to talk to she makes you comfortable and everything is laid back u just always have a smile on your face, she always looks for the right shot  



How do you feel about your photos?

I absolutely love my photos! theres not one i didnt like she def captures the beauty in everyone! 



Did you have your Hair & Makeup done with us?

yes samantha did my hair and makeup who made me look so pretty and was very particular and wanted everything nice and perfect



Why should others book a session?

bella donna is a great experience for anyone to have, Melissa takes care of u in any way possible and looks for your best assests and concentrates on them to make you the real beauty you are!





Do you have an interesting story about your experience?

my interesting story is... I got to the studio and as samanthat is doing my make up melissa asks wot im doing with my hair ( i cudnt believe i didnt even think about it), and oh sugar, lol thank god samantha "lives" in her car and totally saved the day by helping me out and doing my hair as well! 
and also with me already being 6ft tall me in high heels i dont have the greatest balance so im so glad melissa was able to capture the moments of me not struggling with my shoes 


Anything you'd like to add?

melissa is very easy to work with, and have already had a few more sessions with her. this experience has been amazing, and would reccomend to anyone!


 Thank you so much Myndi!

No comments:

Post a Comment