Friday, January 6, 2012

Bella Donna Rose {WNY Boudoir Photographer}

 Beautiful Rose came in for a session back in October (see how far behind I am in blogging?) and enjoyed a glass of wine while being prettied up for her session. She went with a very glam look in studio- including some for her eyes only nudes- and let us talk her in to a more funky style for a couple of outdoor shots. I think it was well worth it! Here's what Rose had to say about her session...

Why did you book a boudoir photo session?

I wanted to have my picture taken and for it to be on the sexy side


Why did you choose Bella Donna Boudoir?

I seen the advt on FB and, also seen prev work of Melissa's and loved it.


How did you prepare for your session?

just went in ready,I guess. Melissa and Samantha did a great job of keeping me relaxed by talking.


Who are your images for?

Myself and my boyfriend.


How was your boudoir photography the experience?

Perfect, Melissa took her time each shot she made sure every piece of clothing, hair and ect was right in place. Samantha did touch ups on makeup as well as helped out showing some neat poses.


How do you feel about your photos?

Love all of them.



Why should others book a session?

It was a great experience, def a confidence boost.

Anything youd like to add?

Loved every moment, made new friends and would recommend to anyone looking for great


 photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment