Thursday, January 12, 2012

Bella Donna S {WNY Boudoir Photographer}

 S's session was too hot to share with everyone, but suffice it to say that she has one VERY happy husband! Her shoot was done on location in her (amazing) home and are some of my favorite images to date. We all enjoyed wine as Samantha did her hair and makeup and I sorted through her selected wardrobe. The former Buffalo Bills cheerleader did a wonderful job as we shot first in her bedroom, onto the staircase, formal living room, kitchen (my favorite set!), finishing in her wine cellar and tasting room. I hope they enjoy the black leather album she ordered for many happy years!


Why did you book a boudoir photo session?

I booked a boudior session as a gift to my husband who is impossible to buy for as an anniversary gift. 

Why did you choose Bella Donna Boudoir?


I was referred by my sister and am not aware of any other photographers that provide this service. 

How did you prepare for your session?

To prepare I just picked our a few outfits and they did the rest. 

Who are your images for?

For my husband 

How was your boudoir photography the experience?

Great experience! Felt very sexy 

How do you feel about your photos?

The photos are better than expected. 

Did you have your Hair & Makeup done with us?


Yes hair and makeup were amazing and would use her again!

No comments:

Post a Comment