Sunday, January 8, 2012

Bella Donna Samantha {WNY Portrait Photographer}

 Funny story about Samantha here. The morning of her shoot my previous MUA had to quit for family reasons, so after rushing and rushing to find a replacement for Sam's session she sent me a text. "I'm a makeup artist, it's no big deal if I do my own!" She showed up looking gorgeous and camera ready and from that day on, she's been the fabulous MUAH for Bella Donna. I couldn't imagine her not being a part of BDB and am grateful for the fabulous friend I've made. Sam, you're the best!

 Why did you book a boudoir photo session?

i wanted to surprise my boyfriend for our one year anniversary i thought it would be something sexy and fun to do while thinking about him!


Why did you choose Bella Donna Boudoir?

A friend had used Bossy for her family session and was planning to have a pinup and boudoir party and after reading into it and getting information from Melissa i couldn't wait to have her do my photo shoot.


How did you prepare for your session?

I spent a lot of time sneaking around getting things i thought my boyfriend would enjoy. I even had to get his brother and family in on it just to get his favorite sports jersey.


Who are your images for?

My boyfriend Brian


How was your boudoir photography the experience?

It was amazing Melissa and Evita both made me feel so comfortable and sexy...which was the best part. They never make you feel as tho your nothing less then perfect and tastefully tell you if something doesn't look 100 %.


How do you feel about your photos?

I absolutely LOVE my photos. I don't think i would be any happier honestly.  



Did you have your Hair & Makeup done with us?

I did not. I am a makeup artist myself so i just took the little extra time before my shoot

Why should others?

i feel like having your makeup done would enhance your pictures especially if your giving the pictures to some because there so used to seeing you in your regular makeup. I over did my makeup as something he wouldn't normally see.


Do you have an interesting story about your experience? 

My interesting story would def. have to be my last set when i was placed on the stares backwards with help from Melissa it made for a killer shot but was a lot of work and I'm pretty sure i almost fell a few times, it however has to be one of my favorite pictures.

Anything you'd like to add?

I would recommend Bella Donna to anyone! I was super nervous and by the end i had no problem showing the skin it was well worth it and i am extremely happy with the outcome i cant wait to share them with my boyfriend and look forward to looking back on these in our future.

No comments:

Post a Comment